Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

A few days early, I know...but this will be my last post until after the holiday. I'm off to cook a Thanksgiving feast (or part of one) for my in-laws. I kind of hate that word, I feel like sit-coms have given it a bad name. So I'm cooking for my husband's family. I'm attempting a pie, with crust from scratch, and probably the very fact that I'm announcing that ahead of time will jinx it...but hopefully not. I'm cooking some other dishes too, and I've got my little bag of things I'll need, ready to go:



Hopefully there will be no kitchen fires, injuries, foodborne illnesses, or other disasters. And most of all I hope...my food is good. Good luck to me. And good luck to you with whatever you're cooking! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment