Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boston Trip - Barking Crab



I hadn't been to the Barking Crab since college about 6 or 7 years ago (was college really that long ago? Gross.) but when I was driving around Boston with my mom and dad trying to think of somewhere to get a great seafood lunch it was the first place I thought of. It's right on the water with lots of outdoor seating and every variety of New England seafood you could ever want.



4 kinds of crab? Check. Lobster? Obviously, check. Not sure about the whole 10 lb. lobster thing, but they apparently have it.



My mom and I shared some oysters to start. 2 Island Creek, and I forget the other two...but also from Massachusetts.



And my dad got clam chowder, which I sampled and it was very good.



And then, we were a little family of crab cakes. My dad got a crab cake sandwich with onion rings, and my mom and I had mixed green salads with two crab cakes on top. And my sister didn't get anything because she didn't come because I'm the favorite child.




I wish I could have ordered more...peel n eat shrimp, clam roll, lobster BLT, kind crab legs...I guess I'll just have to go back next time I'm in town!

Barking Crab
Fort Point Landing, 88 Sleeper St., Boston MA 02210

No comments:

Post a Comment