Friday, August 13, 2010

Boston Trip - Sweet Tooth



I don't know who to give credit for Sweet Tooth's first appearance in my life - one of my friends brought some treats from this bakery to a mini bridal shower for me last summer, and I've been craving it ever since. Sweet Tooth is a little off the beaten path from where I usually go in Boston (it's in Southie), but we made a special trip there to pick up an order for Amy's birthday last weekend...and I finally got to go inside.



So, what exactly is inside those cases?

Humongous cookies:



"Cakebites" - a lollipop of cake dipped in chocolate:



Mini pies: blueberry, and I believe that other one is coconut cream:




And of course regular-sized pies and cakes:



Last but not least, whoopie pies. The ones on the left are red velvet.



Here's the spread we got - red velvet cupcakes (the ones with red flowers), carrot cake cupcakes (pink flower), vanilla with lemon curd (pink seashell), chocolate and vanilla marble (with the fortune cookie on top), and a few cookies and red velvet whoopie pies.



We actually had to have a second small platter for a few more cupcakes that wouldn't fit on the big one. Ahh, nothing makes me happier than things that come in pink bakery boxes.



Sweet Tooth Boston
371 W. Broadway, Boston MA 02127

No comments:

Post a Comment