Monday, August 23, 2010

What's In Your Fridge?

I'm back! You probably didn't even miss me, did you. I was pretty busy last weekend so I took a brief hiatus (see also: computer, near death experience). Sadly I haven't cooked anything fun for the last couple days, and I did try a new restaurant but forgot my camera! Ugh! We went to the Purple Pig and it was excellent. Our server informed us that Bon Appetit just wrote about them, putting them on their 10 best new restaurant list, so we felt lucky to beat the rush that will surely come over the next few weeks. I guess I'll just have to go back so I can take some pictures!

The idea for today's post comes from my sister, who sent me a Daily Candy Facebook album of what editors that work there have in their refrigerators. So fun! Here's how my fridge is looking at the moment:



Pretty standard, I guess. Although I did count 11 - yes, 11 - kinds of cheese in there. And Peter just made a trip to Binny's which explains the abundance of weird, hoppy beers I don't like. Other than that...two Britta pitchers (don't ask), some leftovers, lots of mustards and jams on the top, and some eggs and leafy greens on the bottom. And my beloved milk is on the door so it didn't make it into the picture.

Anyone have anything amazing, disgusting, or just plain old funny in their fridge at the moment?

1 comment: