Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday...

...to me! Yesterday was my birthday, so that's why there was no post. I was too busy having fun! But it wouldn't be right if I didn't share some of my birthday treats.

One of my coworkers bough me a carrot cupcake from Sprinkles (actually two cupcakes, but we ate one at work), and my sister sent me pistachio macaroons from Mike's Pastry.



Peter took me to Piccolo Sogno, which I was really excited about because we haven't been in so long - it's been impossible to get a reservation there. We hadn't been since it was cold out, so I hadn't yet seen the back patio. It was so beautiful, all the trees were lit up. Sorry the picture is a bit blurry.



I only took a couple pictures. This one because it was something new I hadn't ordered there - chick pea flour fries with parmesan and rosemary.



We didn't order dessert because I had something waiting at home for me, but they always bring a dish of mini biscotti...and they added a little something special to this one.



And my last birthday treat - Peter got me a baby carrot cake. What a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment