Thursday, May 20, 2010

Burrito Bowls

Mmmm, Chipotle. I love the burrito bowls. The burritos are just too big to deal with, and the tacos are pretty good...but the burrito bowl is definitely my favorite. You know what's coming next...let's try to make it at home!

I used the mojo criollo marinade on the chicken overnight. Yes, there is chicken hiding in there.



It's a little hard to see in this picture, but acid in the marinade actually cooks the chicken just a little bit. You can see the outer part has turned white.



Anyway...I grilled the chicken, and then made the burrito bowls with rice, black beans, cheese, tomato salsa, and lettuce. That's what I like to order from Chipotle, but if course you can do pinto beans, guacamole, sour cream, or whatever else you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment